- 1 cup plain flour(Maida) (Can use whole wheat flour instead of plain flour)
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp butter
- Combine dry ingredients and mix slightly.
- Add milk, oil, water and Vanilla extract
- Whisk together. Don’t overmix.
- Mix should be slightly lumpy. Set aside for few minutes to rest.
- Heat a pan. When it becomes hot put the butter.
- When butter melts add it in the batter. Stir.
- Return pan to stove.
- Pour ½ cup of batter for 1 pancake.
- Cook until bubbles form. Flip the other side. Take out when done.
ENJOY WITH MAPLE SYRUP OR HONEY!