- Half a bunch of Spinach leaves, blanched in boiling water and cooled in cold water and then ground to a paste.
- 2 tbsps of Oil
- 6 Garlic pods cut fine
- 1 Red bell pepper.
- 3-4 leaves of the greens of spring onions cut into small strips.
- Half cup of fresh cream
- 2 tbsp of any cheese spread
- 1 packet of Hakka noodles/Spaghetti/pasta and salt to taste and half tsp pepper powder.
- Boil water with a little salt and when it boils immerse the noodles. Keep boiling till it is AL DENTE i.e. half cooked. Then strain and keep noodles on a plate. Put Oil on it and set aside.
- In a pan put oil, put garlic pieces, bell pepper. When it cooks slightly then add pureed spinach.
- Add cheese spread, cream, pepper powder, salt and the greens. Just while serving heat the mixture again and add noodles to it.