- Potatoes- half kilograms or 4 – 5 big potatoes
- Onions- 2 or 3
- Coconut milk-3 packs of. 200 ml of store bought coconut milk
- Green chillies – 2 or 3
- Oil-2 to 3 tbsp
- Salt as per requirement
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add onion and green chillies, saute it well.
- Now add the potatoes cut in small pieces, stir well for 2-3 min.
- Add salt as per required.
- Add 1 tsp of turmeric powder, stir well.
- Dilute one pack of coconut milk with half cup of water and add to the pan.
- Let the potatoes cook in this coconut milk keeping it closed for about 8-10 min.
- After the potatoes are cooked add the remaining 2 packs of coconut milk without dilution. Let it cook with lid open for 2-3 mins till it thickens.
- You can garnish it with coriander leaves and serve with bread or rotis.