The Veg Safari is available on various online stores across the world. Please order your copy and support our cause of plant based diet and help environment and animals.
Follow this link: http://www.amazon.in/dp/1618135333/ref=aag_m_pw_dp?_encoding=UTF8&m=A2WPUUNROBXYJV
Store Page: https://www.educreation.in/store/the-veg-safari-vaishali-shah.html
The book has explained the reasons why we need to take plant based diet more seriously than even before. It strengthens your arguments about the benefits of vegetarian / vegan food no matter which part of the world you live in. I have cited some live examples of how people benefited by changing their diet, my own experiences and important data from the world over related to animal farming, causes of various illnesses and the way forward. It is also a window to Africa and how locals are reciprocating to our efforts.
Please feel free to share your feedback on our website http://www.kenyavegclub.com
The book is also available in 39000 stores worldwide through our distribution channel.
To support the same, we have created a Facebook page and twitter handle. Please connect with us on social media platforms too.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/TheVegSafari/
Twitter Handle: https://twitter.com/Kenyavegclub
1 packet of spaghetti
- 5 – 6 dries red chillies, deseeded and ground to a coarse powder
- 5 – 6 cloves of garlic, chopped finely
- 4 slices of bread, ground to a fine powder in a mixer
- 1 teaspoon of mixed dry herbs/Italian seasoning
- Salt to taste
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
- 3 – 4 tablespoons of Olive Oil
- Heat water in a big saucepan with a few drops of oil and 2 teaspoons of salt
- Immerse the pasta in the hot water and cook till al dente.
- After it is cooked, strain and leave aside.
- Take a wok and heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Add the chopped garlic and sauté for a minute.
- Then add the ground red chillies and sauté for a few more minutes till the colour changes to a deeper red.
- Add sugar and salt to the chillies and garlic and stir till everything gets mixed.
- After that, add the pasta to the mixture and stir.
- Take another small wok and dry roast the bread crumbs till they turn golden brown. Stir continuously to avoid burning.
- Add a teaspoon of dried herbs to the breadcrumbs and mix.
- Add this to the pasta and mix.
- Taste to check for seasoning.
- Drizzle olive oil over it and serve hot.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve with homemade garlic bread. To make some, take 4 slices of bread. Take a tablespoon of butter and melt it till it becomes slightly liquidy. Add 2 finely chopped cloves of garlic to the butter along with a little salt and pepper powder. Spread the mixture generously on each slice. Grate a little cheese on each slice and grill in the oven till the cheese melts and the bread becomes crisp.
(Cut cauliflower into big florets and soak in boiled water for 10 minutes to clean it thoroughly)
- 2 tbsp maida/ all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- One onion
- One green chilli
- A small piece of ginger
- Make a paste of the onion, green chilli and ginger.
- Add maida/all purpose flour, corn flour to the paste. Add water and make it thick.
- Dip the florets in this paste.
- Dab the florets with bread crumbs and deep fry.